Made of 100% natural beeswax, our candles do not contain paraffin, colorant and additives when burned, and do not leave toxic fumes. They burn brighter, longer and cleaner than other types of candles. When the beeswax is burned, it emits a non-toxic, hypoallergenic, mild fragrance of honey and honeycomb flower nectar; does not release toxic fumes. As a beeswax wax burns, it causes the release of negative ions that cleanse the air and in return invigorate the body. Negative ions attach to "contaminated" positive ions that cling to things in the air such as dust, mold, and odors, causing the contaminated positive ions to fall to the ground, thus clearing and purifying the air. Warnings: Use away from easily flammable objects. Use it out of the reach of children and pets. Use it when you are in sight.